1170 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Bldg 7, Suite 717
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547-5068
The Economic Development Council of Okaloosa County is the community's primary organization tasked with improving the area's economy through the attraction and retention of new, diversified employment opportunities and capital investments. We were constituted in 1989, and serve as a non-profit public/private partnership.
- Diversification of Okaloosa County’s economy, supporting multiple industry clusters.
- Partnering with government to minimize the burden on the local infrastructure while maximizing on the competitive economic strengths that are available throughout the county.
- Promoting the retention and growth of our military resources.
- Establishing a stronger investment market though an increased export of wealth-producing goods and services.
- Integrating all available assets, including workforce, education, quality of life and infrastructure into a working model that supports the growth and diversification of our economy.